8 a.m. - 4 p.m. est Mon - Fri
weekends by appointment only
pickups must be made by appointment
truck freight pickups between the hours of 12pm and 5pm on scheduled days only
We accept credit cards! Visa, Mastercard and Discover may be used for payments!
Please follow the links to view Ted's Fabrication's built ovens. All units are custom made and built to your particular needs, the prices are for the ovens as shown.
***** custom ovens , we do not build custom sized ovens , we offer the below ovens as they are our most popular ovens and keep our shop very busy , for the average diy the "base/deluxe" ovens will fit the majority of smaller parts , such as a set of 4 17-20" wheels , most motorcycle frames , etc .while the size may seem small 95% of the customers who get this size oven do not think its that big until they get it .
*october 1st 2015 , pricing and options have changed
*Please note that oven prices do not include shipping.
Shipping and Handling charges will be added when the order is placed.
All ovens are shipped truck freight.
The ovens shown are just a few types that we build on a normal basis.
about our ovens:
Our ovens are built in jigs and fully welded together. They feature 3-3/4 inch thick walls, top and bottoms, and 2-1/2 inch thick doors. They are made completely of galvanized materials and are insulated with fiberglass insulations rated up to 800 degrees. The door seal consists of fiberglass tad pole seal. The door has welded hinges and 2 quick release latches. The unit is mounted on 4 swivel castors to let you roll it around your shop.
All of the units have a digital pid temperature controller that is wired into a contact relay. The heaters run off 220v single phase current and the controller and contact block use 120v to operate.
All parts are UL listed and approved and all wiring is ran on the outside of the unit and heaters are wired individually so if a heater would happen to go dead it could easily be fixed.
As with all equipment used for heating applications, electrical components will degrade over time and require some maintenance. Our units use some of the best parts that are easy to find, making it easy to fix in case a problem arises.
ordering an oven
1. Email us at Tedsfab@gmail.com or call us at 717-647-7818 with what you are looking to purchase. it is usually best to email me your info
2. i will email back an invoice for the oven with expecte shipping date
3. payments ,as of april 2016 i have decided to no longer take a minimal deposit , full payment must be made 2 weeks prior to the expected shipping date. you may pay the balance at time of order but i prefer payment 2 weeks prior so i am not holding your money for an extended period. when it comes time to collect payment you must be able to make it at time of request , i run a very lean shop not just fabricating ovens if i cannot get a hold of you i will move onto the next persons order
4. for shipping, we can help provide a shipping quote , but shipping must be arranged on the purchasing side , we have a few options for freight that the end user can arrange and pay for on there side .
terms and conditions:
- all ovens have a 90 day warranty on the digital controller, everything else is not warranted but we are always willing to work with the end user to an extent. typically if there is a problem we will make sure the problem is fixed right away by some means to keep you up and running
- all ovens are free from defects and work properly when they leave our shop , if some how they do get damaged during shipping a claim must be filed with the trucking company immediately we are not responsible for damaged items
- we do not take trade in's
- small parts orders are non returnable and non refundable. small parts include heaters , latches , door seal , control boxes.
Copyright © 2007 teds fabrication. All rights reserved.